Saturday, April 7, 2012

30 Days of Photographs II - Day 7


Mirror





Now, before everyone jumps all over my case for being late once again,  I have a perfectly legitimate reason - which is not to say the reasons for my consistent tardiness haven't been legitimate.

The battery in my camera died and the back-up that I thought was charged, wasn't.

So, rather than leaving you in suspense for another hour or five, I had to improvise.  The only other image capturing device that was immediately available to me was the camera in my laptop.

This was the least dizzying shot I got.

(Edit:  Oh, in case you're wondering what it is, it's a photo of the magnifying side of a vanity mirror.)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


This is part of the 30 Days of Photographs II challenge, spawned by Ziva & BonyMike (a.k.a. MikeWJ). Please visit the others that are contributing to this lunacy:






No comments:

Post a Comment