Nonamedufus at nonamedufus (yeah I know, kinda redundant) gave me this award. I know he lies, but I do congratulate him on his award as he is truly creative in both senses of the word - that and, dozo me, forgot to congratulate him earlier. And, once again, thank you dufus, I bow in reverence to thee.
I don't mind (yet) getting awards, but I'm running out of people to tag or re-gift. Ack! Keep in mind people, I'm still a rookie here! And I follow some of my followers' follow lists who have been so followed and rewarded by dufus. Yep, I totally confused myself with that last statement, but then I am so easily confused.
As with many of these awards, they come with rules or obligations which are:
- thank the person who gave you the award
- copy the logo and place it on your blog
- link to the person who nominated you
- tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth, or vice-versa
- nominate seven "creative" writers
- post links to the blogs you nominate
- leave a comment on each blog letting them know they've won the award
To tell the truth, or to lie like a rug:
- I once handcuffed myself with a dog choke chain (with my hands behind my back) and my grandfather had to come over and rescue me.
- I haven't been to a hairdresser in over 7 years.
- I miss Canadian winters.
- I got caught riding a moped without a licence - three times - and was hauled down to the cop shop every time.
- I can play the piano.
- I am an alien.
- I'm 5'7" tall.
Now the hard part, again:
- "BonyMike" at Too Many Mornings because he complained somewhere that he doesn't get enough 'bling', and because he's a very creative bullshit artist and is otherwise extremely talented.
- Linda at The Good, The Bad, The Worse because she's otherwise creative and she, including her family, just crack me up.
- Ziva at Ziva's Inferno - well, just because I can - and I'm starting to believe she is an evil penguin. Seriously, she's quite talented and funny.
- Baino at Baino's Banter, who I've just recently discovered. She's an Aussie with strange words like "fuckwit", among others that I don't understand yet, and she's creative in many ways.
- Janna at Jannaverse - a woman of very few words but speaks volumes.
- VE at VE's Fantastical Universe who I also think is very "creative" in both aspects of the word, and he's good for some shits and giggles. A total nutbar - but in a good way ;-)
- And, finally, Jepeto, another blogger I also just recently discovered, is a guest blogger at We Work For Cheese who has done the very first(?) Morse code post ever, and is quite funny. His name, albeit spelled differently than "Geppetto", had no influence whatsoever on his nomination (I'm really gettin' good at this lying stuff, eh? ;-). But kudos to him for keeping up a now obsolete form of long-distance communication. Really, what happens if all the computers and cell phones suddenly crash?? Any bookkeepers out there that remember the manual form of the one-write system?? Oy.